Learn valuable lessons for creating your customer case studies and video testimonials at scale.
If you’ve ever looked at your company’s case studies and wondered:
- How many customer success stories should you have?
- Should you prioritize written case studies over video testimonials? Or vice versa?
- How long should your written case studies be?
- How can you help prospects (and your sales team) find case studies that are most relevant to them?
- How should you lay out your written case studies to make them more compelling and digestible? And should you have them in HTML format? PDF? Or what?
- Where can you find good examples that you can emulate?
And most importantly: How can you bake case studies and video testimonials into your sales and marketing process to create them at scale?
This report has answers to these questions and more, drawing from the most common and best practices among the biggest SaaS companies out there—with lessons that every company can use, big or small.
Packed with stats, recommendations, and examples, you can download your free copy here.